Little sailboats, little anchors, and little whales fill the latest fabric bolts to hit our shop’s shelves. The Littles come to us from Michael Miller Fabrics and are 100% premium medium weight quilting cotton. They are really stinkin’ sweet, don’t you think?
Here are a few project ideas to get you ready for summer vacations at our beautiful South Jersey seashore:
– Lazy Days Skirt and matching appliqué t-shirt or tank : After you grab your fabric, elastic + twill tape in the Home Made shop, you can find the super easy skirt pattern here. With any leftover fabric, you could add appliqué for a matching top or even make a headband to coordinate.
– Seashore Sundress : This Oliver + S children’s sewing pattern is easy to follow and will be a super cute addition to your favorite little girl’s summer wardrobe. Grab your pattern and pattern tracing material in the Home Made shop!
– Sleepover Pajamas : Another great pattern from Oliver + S, your little guy or girl will love hanging out in some new pajamas made by YOU! Pattern also available for purchase at Home Made!
– Shower Curtain : Spruce up the bathroom with a fun new shower curtain using this tutorial.
– Beach Tote : This bag, in The Littles fabric, would make a terrific new summer accessory.
– Whale Plushie : Perfect for decorating and snuggling, make a whale plush toy with this tutorial.
What will you make????
Grab your Littles fabric by the 1/2 yard and in fat quarter bundles, sewing patterns, thread, and all the other sewing supplies you’ll need for your next project at Home Made! If you don’t live nearby, just call 609.536.2940 to place a mail order.